Global Science and Technology Forum
The laws of the land lay the foundations of peace and order, and to ensure people progress in all aspects of their lives – whether in business, education, travel, health or recreation. The role of public officials is to create, scrutinize, implement and uphold the laws in order to protect the rights of every individual, corporate entity or institution.
Educators of law thus possess the task of not only shaping each and every generation of legal practitioners into knowledgeable and responsible agents, but also the study of issues which surround the practice of law and its implementation across jurisdictions.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-3809, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3817 is indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JLSS on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF JLSS is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, Scopus, amongst others.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• LRPP 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission a minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Prof Marie McGregor
Dr Riccardo de Caria
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 38 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php