Global Science and Technology Forum
The laws of the land lay the foundations of peace and order, and to ensure people progress in all aspects of their lives – whether in business, education, travel, health or recreation. The role of public officials is to create, scrutinize, implement and uphold the laws in order to protect the rights of every individual, corporate entity or institution.
Educators of law thus possess the task of not only shaping each and every generation of legal practitioners into knowledgeable and responsible agents, but also the study of issues which surround the practice of law and its implementation across jurisdictions.
||Professor Tony Carty
Sir Y K Pao Chair in Public Law
Faculty of Law
The University of Hong Kong
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) Print ISSN: 2251-3809, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3817 is indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors attending the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) on complimentary basis. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. JLSS is hosted on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Contemporary Social Science Insights Vol." to be published by GSTF The book will be edited by Edward P. Wolfers, CSM CMG BA PhD, Foundation Professor of Politics, University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• LRPP 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the LRPP 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php