LRPP 2012 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Award
Assoc. Prof. Wilson Wai
Faculty of Law, The University of Hong Kong
Best Student Research Award
Birmingham City University
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
The laws of the land lay the foundations of peace and order, and to ensure people progress in all aspects of their lives – whether in business, education, travel, health or recreation. The role of public officials is to create, scrutinize, implement and uphold the laws in order to protect the rights of every individual, corporate entity or institution.
Educators of law thus possess the task of not only shaping each and every generation of legal practitioners into knowledgeable and responsible agents, but also the study of issues which surround the practice of law and its implementation across jurisdictions.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3809, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3817) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Contemporary Social Science Insights" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Edward P. Wolfers, CSM CMG BA PhD, Foundation Professor of Politics, University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• LRPP 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the LRPP 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES